Position/Role- Data Architect
Experience: 12+ years
Notice- Immediate to 15 days
Rate- 30-35 lpa
- Results-driven MSBI Lead professional in support project, analyzing full cycles for complex, multi-system, and initiatives with expertise of agile methodologies.
- Minimum 10 years of ETL, Cube and Reporting experience at all levels of SDLC as Lead
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Business intelligence product stack (SQL Server 2012/2019, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS)
- Good knowledge in data warehouse projects (EDW, near real-time reporting, etc)
- Sound conceptual knowledge in Business Intelligence , DWH (star/snowflake etc)
- Creating low level designs on ETL & Reporting modules and produce test plan and reports
- Sound knowledge & Expertise of Database development in developing Views, Stored Procedures etc.
- Understanding of Database Query Performance tuning & optimization
- Strong communication, collaboration team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical and functional environments straight off leveraging the same for bringing in successful project accomplishment with the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Understanding business requirements. Create high level/detailed ETL design documents, conducting detailed ETL technical Design review with management, business stakeholders.
- Understand the issues businesses face and leverage your experience in working with them to create robust, scalable, elegant, flexible, and relevant software solutions
- Proven ability to deliver substantial revenue, productivity, and quality improvements through well-managed, on-time projects.
- Serve as a point of contact for the Business, Solution Development and Testing Teams, and coordinated multiple teams at onsite and offsite locations.
- Passionate about technology, its implications, and its ability to bring transformation. Not shying away from understanding the client, business and technology context depending on project situation
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team building, and conflict resolution
- Project Management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization and work structuring
- Highly interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- Implement a data-driven culture focused on continually improving the understanding of the customer
- Client & Stakeholder management
- Provide support to all business resources and monitor all requirements for various value-added service.
Contact Person :Madhu Mithra R