Job Description Jira, Confluence administration
About the Position
We are looking for a Jira and Confluence Administrator to join a lean, new team specializing in Jira administration. We will trust in your experience to help manage the environment and make major decisions on how these products can be used to their fullest potential.
You will help maintain, upgrade, grow, and operate the Atlassian application infrastructure itself, along with implementing new workflows and supporting our existing Jira workflows and business processes.
Both Jira and Confluence are important tools for helping us work together. With your expertise, we will ensure our business processes are followed in a consistent and timely manner, approved correctly, and remain searchable and auditable for future reference.
- Experience deploying, configuring, maintaining, and migrating Jira and Confluence instances in an Enterprise environment on Linux
- Linux administration and scripting skills
- Experience creating and maintaining custom workflows, dashboards, and reports in Jira
- Knowledge of Groovy scripts and plugins, and enough experience that you’ll be able to write and maintain Jira customizations and add custom functions to new processes
- Ability to evaluate, test, and configure add-ons
- High motivation and good team player;
- Passionate about technology;
- Self-driven in research and sharing best practices within the team;
- Highly proficient in English communication skills, with an ability to present to senior level management
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Understanding of the Non Functional Requirements (NFRs) of projects and how Platform architecture can make
systems secure, resilient and performant
- Strong understanding of JQL
- Experience with Jira Service Desk implementations
- Good Communication skills
Contact Person : Bhuvaneshwaran S